This past few weeks have been spent packing and getting ready for the big move! Everything happened so fast! From the date of the Disney Audition to the date I will be starting was 49 days! About 6 weeks. And about a week of that time we were waiting for the final word from Disney! I will be there from March 6th to November 3rd!
I found out from my contact in Orlando what my first few days will consist of. I will leave on Wednesday, March 5th at 8:30am- which means I'll have to be there by 5:30AM. Ugh. It is around a 13 hour flight not counting layovers. I will arrive in Japan on the 6th- so I loose a day in travel. From there I will go & meet the "Limosine Service" that is taking me to my apartment. They will have one of those signs that say my name and everything! Ha ha. That's it as far as the first day goes.
The second day I'll have orientation and they will give me a walking tour of the area I'm living in, and show me all of the fun little things like how the trains & busses work!
The third day I get to do my Disney orientation! They will take me on a walking tour from my place to the resort. And there they'll show me all of the in's and out's of the park.
I'm assuming that I'll start rehearsing on the 4th day but who knows! From what I understand I will be the only new person arriving around that time so for all of the orientation stuff it'll be me and the people doing all or the orientation stuff!
Anyways, that's what's happening for now! Just trying to figure out what I will need to bring for my 8 month contract! I've heard that ranch dressing and microwave popcorn are almost impossible to find out there. Oh- and cream of chicken soup! So... Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment